Sunday, September 20, 2009

Summer Doings

Finally got the boat back and went to Roosevelt
with a few of our favorite people!




Hannah and Grandpa makin' faces :)



Mountain Camping with Drew, Tiffany, and Nixon.




Cutest quad girl ever! Miss Abigail.




If you go camping with Todd, you get
your canopy poles professionaly decorated!

5 people who are blogging to avoid work said..:

Kasey said...

Sweet helmet Abbygirl!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of your family.

Debbie said...

Hey Max!!! Where did your website go?? How do I check your family out now?? Let me know.

Unknown said...

I'm working on learning on how to work on the web, so here it is but it's not very good.
www.mandkevans.org

MOMMACITA said...

looking up Mike's nostrils made me homesick for Tim. It was weird, but it happened.