Thursday, October 15, 2009

Growing up is overrated....


New toy makes for fun in the desert with a few of my favorite friends.
None of us want to grow up!



The swamp thing, Alex. Featuring Parker and Todd as flippers and
Kylee as the hood ornament.
They all say "BOO" to growing up.



See, Shawna and Troy certainly don't want to grow up.



These three say, "NO WAY!"


Kylee says that if you have to wear these
grandpa glasses then Nooo Way to growing up!                                                 



If you look as cute as Hannah, 
then why would you ever want to grow up??!!

6 people who are blogging to avoid work said..:

Designs by Kassie said...

I feel so left out:(

Kasey said...

How about Boo to you guys going without me! Thanks for letting my midgets come. They had fun. Can't wait till next time when we'll be there! Never missing again! BTW, how do you get your pics so huge? I want that!

Debbie said...

Kassie----it was just a quick trip to try out the new toy and Darla's quad. We will do it again when everyone can come!! We missed you guys, Kasey and Rocky, Brooke and Hannah.

Dehner Family said...

New desert toys for us would be a plastic shovel and pail. You guys know what you're doing.

With Love, Bobbi said...

Cute post, I don't wanna grow up either, but its TO LATE! Can we grown down? Come take me for a ride!

BLStradling said...

You are the funnest Grandma that I know!